|VII.D) Automatic control check system (ACCS).
• For industrial steam boilers:
The automatic control check system (ACCS) from mobrey has been designed to provide automatic blow down of the boiler water level control chambers and their connections, at regular intervals, in sequence. this ensures adequate blowing through of the steam and water legs, purging of the float chamber and testing of the low water level alarms.
• Complies with EU requirements
• AOTC design approved
• Locking key prevents unauthorized interference
• Self checking dual channel design
• Provides uninterrupted boiler operation
• Connections available to interlock with flame sensing circuit