Cast-iron boilers with rated outputs from 28,100 to 38,200 kcal/h for hot water central heating systems up to 4 bar and 95°C and Stored Domestic Hot Water production.
• Main features.
Basically made up of a boiler and a storage cylinder, fully enclosed within a sheet steel casing which has been anti-corrosion treated and painted on the outside.
• High efficiency.
According to Energy Efficiency Directive 92/42/EEC.
Boiler metal framework support.
• Enameled storage cylinder protected by an anti-corrosion sacrificial anode, and thermally insulated with high-density CFC free polyurethane.
• Full hydraulic unit (DHW pump, FLEXBRANE safety unit, check valves, safety valves, pipes and fittings).
• Flow and return connections in the hydraulic unit.
• Low NOx emission values (NOx 2 class) XIE models.
• Gas governor.
• Central Heating Pump.
• Fully automatic operation.