Cost effective solution for most water and chilled applications. these valves may be used with.
• Actuator: The VA-DM range of Actuators require 24Vac/dc or 230Vac supply and accept a modulating control signal input. they are available in 4, 8, 16, 24 or 32Nm torque ratings and can have optional auxiliary switches fitted. The direction of rotation can be reversed and the angle of mechanical travel can be limited by up to 30º from either end.
- DN25 to 150
- Suitable for water or glycolic water
- Suitable for use with actuator types
- Reversible rotation
- Mechanically set rotation limits
• Thermostat: RH-SH humidistats are designed for the on/off control of humidification and dehumidification equipment, or the initiation of alarms or override controls. High quality sensing elements ensure accurate measurement and switching differential. single and 2-stage.