Cast-iron heating units, with heat outputs from 24,000 to 43,000 kcal/h, for hot-water heating installations of up to 4 bar and 100°C.
• Main features.
• Heating Unit with gas-oil burner for hot water central heating and stored Domestic Hot Water production and all components needed for installation and maintenance.
• High-efficiency, low-temperature boiler according to Efficiency Directive 92/42/EEC ( ).
• Basically made up of boiler and storage cylinder.
• Storage cylinder in AISI 316 Ti stainless steel (secondary) thermally insulated with CFC-free polyurethane.
• Full hydraulic unit (DHW pump, FLEXBRANE safety unit, check valves, safety valves, pipes and fittings).
• Gas-oil burner with gas-oil preheater.
• Electronic control panel.
• Electronic temperature-control probes.
• Rust-resistant treated steel sheet casing, painted on the outside and fitted with side hinges to allow full access to the combustion chamber.
• The whole boiler is tested for hydraulic leak-tightness of 8 bar.